Km. 0.5 Camino Viejo a San Jose
Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S. Mexico 23410
Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa is situated on the edge of the glistening, golden sands of the swimmable El Medano Beach with incredible views of the famous arch at Land's End. All 221 spacious, air-conditioned suites are equipped with kitchens or kitchenettes, offer private balconies facing the ocean or gardens, and beautifully designed with marble floors, crown molding, light caramel-colored cabinetry, and plants. Enjoy a gourmet cuisine experience at La Perla, casual poolside dining at the Buccaneer, the convenience of several on-site shops, or relax in the Desert Spa.
** Unless otherwise noted, prices listed are
per person, based on double occupancy. Prices do not include baggage charges that may apply.
Please see the Terms and Conditions
for additional information.
Conveniently situated on the world famous, swimmable El Medano Beach, where the golden sand blends with the pristine blue waters of the Sea of Cortez. The resort is also in close proximity to Land's End Arch.Distance from Airport:
San José del Cabo International Airport (SJD) - 30 minute driveDistance from Downtown:
Cabo San Lucas - 1 mileDistance from Beach:
On El Medano BeachLocal Transportation Options:
Bus and taxiCar Rentals at Hotel:
4 (Deluxe)Number of Rooms:
Room Category Descriptions:
- DS - Deluxe Suite(Available for travel through January 2, 2017)
Deluxe rooms offer 468 square-foot accommodations featuring a kitchenette fully equipped with a mini-fridge, 2-burner stove, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, dishes, cookware, and utensils. Units also feature a private balcony or terrace with garden or ocean views.
Occupancy: 3 adults / 4 total
1 infant allowed above total occupancy
Bedding: 2 queen beds
- 1G - 1-Bedroom Garden View Suite
952 square-foot 1-bedroom suites feature stylish, contemporary décor including marble floors, fully equipped kitchen, a spacious balcony with garden views, 2 bathrooms, and a washer and dryer. The bedroom features a master bath with whirlpool tub and walk-in shower.
Occupancy: 4 adults / 4 total
1 infant allowed above total occupancy
Bedding: 1 king bed and 1 queen murphy bed in living room
- 2S - 2-Bedroom Suite
1420 square-foot 2-bedroom suites feature stylish contemporary décor including marble floors, fully equipped kitchen, a spacious balcony with garden views, 3 bathrooms, a washer and dryer. The master bedroom features a master bath with whirlpool tub and walk-in shower. Two Bedroom Suite combines a Deluxe Suite with a One Bedroom Suite to give you three bathrooms, two walk-in showers, one bathtub/shower and a whirlpool tub in the master bedroom. Offers rooms of the ocean or the gardens.
Occupancy: 6 adults / 6 total
1 infant allowed above total occupancy
Bedding: 1 king bed, 1 king bed or 2 queen beds, and 1 queen murphy bed in the living room
- Adjoining Rooms: Yes
- Air Conditioning: Yes, and ceiling fan
- Bathroom Amenities: Hair dryer
- Balcony / Patio: Yes
- Cribs: Yes, complimentary
- Internet Access: Yes, wireless and hard-wired access available for an additional fee.
- Iron / Ironing Board: Yes
- Kitchen Facilities: Yes, DG and DO rooms include kitchenettes with microwave, stovetop, mini-refrigerator, toaster, and coffee maker; all other rooms offer fully equipped kitchens with microwave, stovetop, full-sized refrigerator, dishwasher, toaster, coffee maker, and blender.
- Non-Smoking Rooms: Yes, all rooms, smoking is allowed on balconies and other designated areas of the hotel.
- Rollaway Beds: Yes, upon request, additional charges apply
- Safe Deposit Boxes: Yes
- Smoke Alarm / Sprinklers: Yes
- Telephone: Yes, additional charges apply for usage
- Television / Radio: Yes
- Babysitting Service: Yes, additional charges apply
- Check-in / Check-out: 4:00pm / 11:00am
- Child Ages: 2 children 12 years of age and under stay free with adult when using existing bedding.
- Concierge: Yes
- Courtesy Room / Day Room: Yes
- Elevators: Yes
- Housekeeping Service: Daily
- Luggage Check / Storage: Yes
- Luggage Porter / Bellhop: Yes
- Number of Floors: 7 floors
- Other Guest Services: Medical clinic and laundromat
Details on hotel facilities for the physically challenged are available through our reservations sales staff. All ADA handicap room requests must be processed through our reservations center on a special request basis with the hotels to confirm availability of rooms prior to arrival. Please call for details.Handicapped rooms:
YesWheelchairs available at hotel:
YesHandrails in bathroom:
NoBars in shower/chair:
NoAlert Plus - audio/visual alert system:
NoSmoke detectors with flashing light:
NoLamps that flash on/off if phone rings:
NoSeeing eye dogs allowed:
Yes. Certificate/Letter and Vaccination documents are required.
- El Patron Mexican Bistro - Offering traditional Mexican cuisine with a contemporary twist. The relaxing ambience of the terrace and indoor dining room please both couples and families while enjoying a breakfast buffet or savory a la carte dishes with a beautiful view of Los Cabos Bay. For dinner, the chef offers signature Mexican dishes with distinctive flavors that will amaze your palate. El Patron also offers a wide selection of fine Tequila, Mezcal and boutique Mexican wines. Open for breakfast and dinner.
- Neptuno - An upscale yet casual atmosphere offering sophisticated seafood, quality cocktails and good wine with a sunset view of the bay and Arch. Open for dinner. Reservations and dress code required.
- American Grill - Offering breakfast by the pool (a la carte).
- Taco Bar - The Taco Bar features the best tacos in town, tasty salsas and wonderful margaritas, located next to the main pool. Open for lunch.
- South American Grill - Great variety of flavors from South America by Chef Odín. Open for dinner.
- The Buccaneer - Pirate-themed restaurant and bar serving cocktails and lighter fare including tacos, wraps, burgers, sandwiches, and ice cream daily for snacks.
- Room Service - Yes, 7 am to 11 pm
Cocktail Lounges or Bars:
- The Buccaneer - Pirate-themed restaurant and bar serving cocktails and lighter fare including tacos, wraps, burgers, sandwiches, and ice cream daily.
- Dinner and Theme Shows at neighboring sister property, Villa del Palmar. Includes Mamma Mia broadway show, Americana Way and Mexican Fiesta. Please note that the shows are dependent upon weather conditions and they may also vary with the season.
- Pool: Yes, 2 large pools with cascading waterfalls and views of the ocean. The main pool includes "The Buccaneer", a large pirate boat with snack bar in the middle.
- Whirlpool: Yes
- Beach: Located on El Medano Beach, which is swimmable and one of the safest beaches, just steps from your room.
- Watersports: Motorized and non-motorized water activities are available. Non-motorized activities include double kayaks and paddle boats at a first come first served basis with various times available for guided activity. Double kayaks are available to children 6 years of age and older and must be accompanied by an adult. Paddle boats are available to children 14 years of age and older only.
- Spa: Yes, Desert Spa is a 31,000 square-foot Mexican hacienda style spa with 17 treatment rooms, a spa boutique, complete fitness center, and full-service beauty salon. The hydrotherapy spaces for both men and women include a whirlpool, cold plunge pool, cold pressure shower, body temperature pool, steam room, and sauna.
- Fitness Center: Yes, located in the Desert Spa, the fitness center provides treadmills, elliptical bikes, stationary bikes, strength training stations, a multi-purpose station, free weights, yoga and Pilates classes, and personal trainers. Lockers and showers are also available. Additional daily fee applies.
- Golf: No
- Tennis: 2 outdoor courts. Use is complimentary during the day, with additional fees for evening play. Complimentary tennis lessons are provided 6 days per week. A tennis pro is also available for private tennis lessons with advanced reservation required.
- Shopping: The Villas Plaza Mall provides all the amenities of a marketplace just steps away from your room.
All-Inclusive Features Include:
- All meals including breakfast, lunch, and dinner, including à la carte and/or buffet dining at restaurants at Villa del Arco.
- Domestic bar consisting of selected liquors, cocktails, beer, house wine, bottled water, and soft drinks.
- Use of the fitness center and recreation facilities
- Daily activities and entertainment
- Non-motorized sports equipment
- Supervised children's program (ages 5-12)
- All taxes and gratuities
- La Perla - This gourmet restaurant offers an elegant menu presented in a gracious fine dining atmosphere.
- The Buccaneer - Pirate-themed restaurant serving lighter fare including tacos, wraps, burgers, sandwiches, and ice cream daily for snacks.
- El Patron - This gourmet restaurant offers an elegant menu of fresh seafood, steaks, and international cuisine presented in a gracious fine dining atmosphere. Dinners are complemented by a large selection of wines, martinis and tequilas.
- Neptuno - This oyster, sushi, and tequila bar also serves hot and cold Asian-inspired specialties. The dining experience is topped off with a stunning view of the Lands End Arch.
YesIn-room Food Options:
Minibar with snacks for an additional fee and not included.Restaurant Reservations Required:
Yes, reservations are required at Neptuno.Dining Restrictions or Limitations:
Lobster, jumbo shrimp and prime meat dishesBeverage Details:
In-room Beverage Options:
- In-room bottled water and soft drinks in mini-bar
Beverage Restrictions or Limitations:Beverage Surcharges:
Wine by the bottleEntertainment Details:
Evening Entertainment Options:
- A different theme night each night
- For details on the Children's Activity Program please see the Family Program section for this hotel
Daytime Activity Options:
- Beach volleyball, aqua aerobics, ping-pong, beach soccer, beach horseshoes, pool games, Spanish lessons, salsa making lessons and dancing lessons. Included activities are subject to change.
Hotel Services or Amenities NOT Included in the All-Inclusive Program:
- Motorized watersports, scuba-diving instruction/excursions and ceramics painting
- Room service, premium brand drinks or wine by the bottle, deli and gift-shop snack foods and beverages, motorized water sports, scuba-diving instruction/excursions, spa/salon services and facilities, hair braiding, ceramics painting, laundry and dry cleaning, photo services, telephone calls and faxes, Internet access, incidental purchases, outside tours, airport transfers and voluntary tips.
- Minimum check-in age: 18
- Credit card deposit required upon check-in: Yes
- No spring break students allowed
- Hotel does not accept US Dollars as form of payment. Payment for services at the hotel must be provided in Mexican Pesos (MXN).
- USD cash is not accepted to execute any money exchange (USD to Pesos or Pesos to USD). Guests are required to use ATM or nearby bank office for such transactions.
- Credit and debit cards are accepted, all charges will appear in Mexican Pesos (MXN).
Good to Know
- Within walking distance to downtown Cabo San Lucas.
- Located on a beautiful stretch of swimmable beach (El Medano Beach).
- Villas Plaza Mall located on site.
- Trolley car-like shuttle transports guests between Villa La Estancia and Villa del Palmar properties as well as Villas Plaza Mall.
- The hotel operates a time share program.
- Child Ages: 2 children ages 12 and under stay free with adult when using existing bedding.
- Children's Activity Program: Fully supervised kids club, additional fees may apply.
- Babysitting Service: Yes, additional fees apply
We strive to maintain the most up-to-date information about hotel properties. However, as hotels may change the information about their properties at any time without notice, we cannot be held responsible for any omissions or errors in this section.