|5 Hotel Zone
Cancun, Quintana Roo 77550 Mexico
This lovely, full all-inclusive beachfront resort overlooks the Caribbean Sea. With a new makeover, this hotel offers something for both families and couples. It features one of the best kids clubs in Cancun, as well as seven restaurants and Club Rooms for adult couples only.
** Unless otherwise noted, prices listed are
per person, based on double occupancy. Prices do not include baggage charges that may apply.
Please see the Terms and Conditions
for additional information.
Distance from airport:
- Located between the Caribbean Sea and Nichulpte Lagoon
Cancún International Airport (CUN) - 15 minute driveDistance from beach:
On the beachDistance from downtown:
25 minutesLocal transportation:
Yes, no charge
3.5 (First Class)Number of rooms:
Room category descriptions:
- RH - Standard Ocean View
Ocean view room with private balcony, mini bar service (refilled daily), hair dryer, in-room safe, iron and ironing board.
Occupancy: 3 adults/ 2 children/ 4 total
Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds
- RHK - Standard Ocean View King - Adults Only 18+
Ocean view room with private balcony, mini bar service (refilled daily), hair dryer, in-room safe, iron and ironing board.
Occupancy: 2 adults/ 2 total
Bedding: 1 king bed
- FRH - Family Ocean View
Same as Standard Ocean View rooms but allows families with small children to stay in one room. Balcony, hair dryer, in-room safe, iron and ironing board.
Occupancy: Room configuration is limited to 2 adults and 3 children. Bookings outside this configuration may be moved to a Standard Ocean View room (RH) upon arrival.
Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds, plus a guaranteed rollaway
- CR - Crown Club Suite, Ocean View - Adults Only (18+)
Double whirlpool, bathrobes and slippers, minibar, coffee maker, CD player, fruit basket, wine and flowers in room upon arrival, continental breakfast daily, and complimentary Internet access at the Crown Lounge. Guests of the crown Club Suite will also enjoy with a luncheon cruise aboard the Cancun Queen (only valid on Tuesdays, reservations required and restrictions may apply)
Occupancy: 2 adults / 2 total
Bedding: 1 king
- FPT - Family Suite Paradise Tower
Bi-level room located on the ground floor of the Paradise Tower, with ocean view. Features bedroom and semi-separate sleeping area, satellite TV, hair dryer, in-room safety deposit box, clock radio, air conditioning, telephone, iron and ironing board, coffee maker, and two full bathrooms.
Occupancy: Maximum 4 adults / 3 children / 7 total
Bedding: 1 king bed (upper level), 1 double bed, and triple bunk bed (lower level)
- STP -Standard Plus
Oversized ocean-view room designed for families traveling with 3 children. Each room is located on the first or second floor and is equipped with a safety deposit box, iron and iron board, coffee maker, and minibar re-stocked daily with soda, juice, and bottled water.
Occupancy: Minimum and maximum adults 2 and 3 children
Bedding: 1 king plus triple bunk bed
- Adjoining Rooms: Yes, upon request and subject to availability
- Air Conditioning: Yes
- Internet Access: Yes, WiFi available in rooms and public areas.
- Cribs / Cost: Yes, upon request and subject to availability, no charge
- Rollaways / Cost: Yes, upon request and subject to availability, additional charge applies
- Concierge: Yes
- Handicapped Rooms: Yes
- Non-Smoking Rooms: Yes
- Phones: Yes
- Smoke Alarm / Sprinklers: Yes / Yes
- TV / Radio: Yes / Yes
- Check-In / Check-Out: 3:00pm / 12:00 noon
- Credit Card Deposit for Check-In: Yes, for charging incidentals to room
- Money Exchange: Yes, at front desk
- Number of Floors / Elevators: 7 / Yes
- Guest Services: Travel Agent Desk
Details on hotel facilities for the physically challenged are available through our reservations sales staff. All ADA handicap room requests must be processed through our reservations center on a special request basis with the hotels to confirm availability of rooms prior to arrival. Please call for details.Handicapped rooms:
YesPreconfirmed handicapped rooms:
YesWheelchairs available at hotel:
Yes, subject to availabilityHandrails in bathroom:
YesBars in shower/chair:
NoAlert Plus - Audio/visual alert system:
NoSmoke detectors with flashing light:
YesLamps that flash on/off if phone rings:
NoClosed captioned TV:
NoSeeing eye dogs allowed:
Seven a la carte restaurants and one buffet style restaurant
- La Palapa - Buffet, open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, t-shirt and shoes required for service at all times. No beachwear or tank tops in the evenings. Suggested attire: dressy Bermuda shorts and a t-shirt or polo shirt for gentlemen.
- La Piazza - Italian, strict resort casual dress code of pants, a short sleeve dress shirt or polo shirt and closed shoes for gentlemen. Absolutely no beachwear or beach sandals reservations are recommended but not required.
- Los Gallos - Mexican, live trio plays. Same dress code as Piazza's. Reservations required for dinner.
- Sans Soucis - French Gourmet (adults only), Overlooking a moonlit sea for your dining pleasure. Dress code resort elegant. No jeans or tennis shoes. Reservations required for dinner.
- Wayne's Boots - Steak house, casual dress code. No beachwear, and suggest dressy Bermuda shorts and a t-shirt or polo shirt for gentlemen. No tank tops are allowed. Reservations required for dinner.
- Fisherman's Seafood - Seafood, same dress code as Wayne's Boots. Reservations recommended but not required for dinner.
- Fujiyama - Japanese, open for lunch, casual attire
- Midway Stop Snack - Cheese steak sandwiches and nachos for late night snacks and early morning continental breakfast in an open-air gazebo setting alongside tropical indoor river.
- Tutuch Snack - Poolside grill and snack area offers a selection of deli sandwiches, hamburgers, hot-dogs, chicken wings, chicken fingers, and nuggets.
- Room service: Yes, available 24 hours, part of the all-inclusive program (additional charge applies.)
- Trafalgars - Marina style bar with a dance floor, game tables, and a pool table
- La Concha - Pool side bar
- Club Caribe - Swim-up bar in adults only pool area, open morning through evening
- Lobby Bar - Open all day
- CoCo Dance Club - Dance away the night to the rhythms of the Caribbean
- Las Brisas - Pool bar
- Piano Bar - Adults only bar, overlooking the ocean
- College Bar - Family atmosphere offering fun for all including ping pong, pool, air hockey, and a mini movie theatre where children's movies are shown daily.
- Nitro - Teenage disco
Live shows nightly at the theatre
- Pools: 3 main pools, 1 adult-only pool, Aquapark for ages 12 and under that features a castle with 9 water slides, fountains, and pirate ship.
- Whirlpool / Sauna: Yes
- Spa: Yes, with beauty salon and massage center, additional charges apply
- Watersports: Kayaks, sail boats, pedal boats, catamarans and windsurfing. Located 5 minutes away at the marina (transportation included).
- Other activities: Basketball, football, volleyball (beach & pool), water polo, water aerobics, boogie boards, scuba diving demo, yoga, aerobics, ping pong, and bicycle tour.
- Health club: Yes
- Golf: No
- Tennis/lighted: Yes
- Children's program: Yes, with daily programs subject to change without notice for kids 4 - 12 years of age, and Baby Club, for children 18 months-4 years of age. Babysitting available for additional cost. Contact front desk for more information.
- Shops: Yes
- Other: Offers relaxation areas for adults only, game room, and minigolf.
Full all-inclusive features include:
- Guaranteed ocean view room: king or 2 double beds, color satellite TV, hair dryer, safety deposit box, clock radio, iron and ironing board
- All taxes, service charges, and gratuities
- All meals and snacks daily
- Unlimited consumption of domestic and imported drinks (imported brands are - scotch, gin, brandy, and vodka)
- Nightly shows in the theater
- 24-hour room service (additional service charge applies)
- Daily activities: aerobics, bicycles, ping-pong, tennis, volleyball, basketball, bingo, billiards, shuffleboards, and table games
- Non-motorized watersports: introduction to scuba in pool, snorkeling demo, snorkel equipment and boogie board in pool daily (except Saturdays). Activities in marina - sailing, windsurfing, kayaks, pedal boats, and equipment - subject to availability.
- Daily shuttle to marine (2 times daily)
- Mini Club: "Kids' Paradise" with supervised activities for children between 4-12 years of age daily
- Baby Club: Baby Paradise" features supervised activities for infants between 18months - 3 years of age daily
- Teen Club: "Teen Paradise" features supervised activities for children between 13 - 19 years of age daily
- 7 restaurants (6 a la carte)
- 7 bars
- 2 snack bars
- Teen disco
- Club Rooms include: Romantic dinner at Sans Souci Restaurant. Cancun Queen lagoon cruise every Tuesday. Reservations and dress code required, please check with front desk upon arrival.
- Not included: Additional requests for mini bar refills (restocked daily is included) for guests in Standard Ocean View rooms.
- Minimum check-in age: 18
- No spring break students allowed
The hotel's policy is that anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult. Guests between 18-21 years of age must sign a release waiver stating they will not damage or create any disturbance at the resort. The hotel reserves the right to remove hotel guests at their own expense. A per person damage fee will be collected upon arrival and returned upon check-out.
- Year built: 1989
- Most Recent Renovations: 2015 - select restaurants and public areas
As of August 2016, hotel will be working on renovations throughout the resort until early December. Dates are subject to change. Areas affected include the following -
- Crown motor lobby - August to September 24
- Adding more shade to Brisas and Concha pool areas - Mid September to late October.
- Fisherman’s Restaurant - September 19 to October 15 (menu options will be offered at another restaurant)
- Kid’s Paradise - September 19 to October 1 (activities will take place in Family Water Park area)
- All remaining restaurants - Late October to December 4 (only 1 restaurant will be closed at a time, and the menu options will be offered at another restaurant during the closure)
Good to Know
- Upscale a la carte restaurants offering a variety of international cuisine
- Kids Paradise (kids' mini-club) has a trained staff on site to keep kids entertained all day
- Great beach for walking
- Offers great space for families with rooms that allow 2 adults with 3 children to stay in the same room. These rooms are the same size as the run of house rooms. Room has 2 double beds and 1 rollaway.
- Check Safety First Cristal Award - This tourism industry recognition is met by maintaining national and international standards on hygiene and security. The Crown Paradise has also been awarded the Distinctive H award from the Mexican Secretary of Tourism for the highest standards in food and beverage hygiene.
- Perfect for families looking for an all-inclusive resort with an extensive children's program
- Bar service is still very "all-inclusive" style, using plastic glassware and with limited table service
- No spring break students
Children ages: Children 12 years of age and under stay free with two adults. Children 5-12 years will pay New Year's Supplement when staying over December 31st.
Children's activity program: Yes, with daily week long programs (subject to change without notice). Mini Club - "Kids Paradise" with supervised activities for children between 4-12 years of age. Baby Club - "Baby Paradise" with supervised activities for infants between 18 months - 3 years of age. Teen Club - "Teen Paradise" with supervised activities for children between 13-19 years of age.
Babysitting service: Yes, fee per hour (subject to change)
Children's amenities: Teenage disco, Kids Paradise Club Water Park for ages 12 and under.
||The Crown Paradise Club Cancún offers round-the-clock all-inclusive fun at one of the most fascinating resorts that the Mexican Caribbean has to offer. All rooms have a balcony with an ocean view. Take advantage of the 24 hour food and beverage service, excellent a la carte and buffet dining, adults-only areas, mini golf, disco, daily activities, and nightly entertainment. Enjoy the 7 restaurants and raise your glass in any of the 8 unique bars. Because kids need a vacation too, toddlers, young guests, and teens all between 18 months to 19 years of age have their own separate clubs filled with activities including, a waterpark with a Pirate ship, 8 water slides, wall climber, and much more. The Crown Paradise Club Cancún is also close to important destination features such as shopping plazas and restaurants and is a short drive to archaeological sites and botanical gardens.
We strive to maintain the most up-to-date information about hotel properties. However, as hotels may change the information about their properties at any time without notice, we cannot be held responsible for any omissions or errors in this section.