Playa la Ropa
The Hotel Villa Mexicana is ideally located on a beautiful swimming beach, Playa La Ropa, in Zihuatanejo Bay. The property features charming traditional Mexican decor, a fantastic swimming beach, complete with palapas, hammocks, and lounge chairs, as well as an ocean front restaurant, serving authentic Mexican cuisine.
** Unless otherwise noted, prices listed are
per person, based on double occupancy. Prices do not include baggage charges that may apply.
Please see the Terms and Conditions
for additional information.
Distance from airport:
- On La Ropa Beach in Zihuantejo's Bay
Ixtapa-Zihuatanejo International Airport (ZIH) - 20 minute driveDistance from beach:
On the beachDistance from downtown:
15 minutes walkingParking:
3 (First Class)Number of rooms:
Room Category Descriptions:
- ST - Standard
All rooms come standard with air conditioning, cable television, telephone, safety deposit box, and private bathroom. Guest rooms are comfortable, most with a private terrace, and decorated in traditional Mexican decor.
Occupancy: 3 adults / 4 total
Bedding: 1 king or 2 double beds (upon request and subject to availability)
Children 9 years of age and under stay free with adult when using existing bedding
Yes, must make reservation and additional fees applyBalcony:
Yes, most rooms have balcony or terraceBath facilities:
Shower only, no bathtubs, hair-dryerCribs/cost:
Yes, upon request and subject to availabilityRollaways/cost:
Yes, complementaryIron / Ironing Board:
Yes, upon request at front deskCheck in/check out:
NoCredit card deposit for check-in:
Yes, upon request and subject to availabilityNumber of floors/elevators:
YesSafe deposit box:
Laundry services, at an additional fee
Handicapped rooms: No......(TEXT PAGES BUFFER)....................Nbr Lines: 1.
- Doņa Prudencia - An open-air palapa-style restaurant serving fantastic Mexican cuisine. Here you can enjoy beautiful sunsets, overlooking the beach and Zihuatanejo Bay.
- Room Service Yes
Cocktail Lounges or Bars:
- No entertainment at the property, but conveniently located within walking distance to other restaurants, bars, and shopping in Zihuatanejo.
Pool: Yes, 3 pools. 1 main pool with zero entry, 1 medium pool and 1 small splash pool for children
Health club: No
Children's program: No
Shops: Gift shop
- Spring break students allowed: No
- Reminder - Due to Mexico regulations the hotel will no longer accept payment in US Dollars at the Hotels/Resorts. All services shall be in Mexican Pesos. When using a credit or debit card, the charges are being made in Mexican Pesos. Due to this same regulation, the hotel may no longer accept USD cash as a form of payment or to execute any money exchange. Guests are required to either use ATM or utilize any bank office nearby.
Most recent renovations:
Good to Know
- Mexican charm in style and feel
- Quaint, quiet hotel
- Great for couples, singles, and families wanting to experience Mexico in a traditional Mexican setting away from the hustle and bustle of the resort area of Ixtapa.
We strive to maintain the most up-to-date information about hotel properties. However, as hotels may change the information about their properties at any time without notice, we cannot be held responsible for any omissions or errors in this section.