Carretera Transpeninsular KM 10.3
Desarrollo Cabo del Sol
Los Cabos, B.C.S. Mexico 23410
Discover an amazing world of contrasts where the desert meets the sea. For your visit to this seductive and enchanting destination, choose the world-class Grand Fiesta Americana Los Cabos All Inclusive Golf & Spa, where your visit will be defined by exclusivity, luxury and distinction. The exceptional hotel helps you to enjoy your vacation in Grand Style. You'll be amazed by the subtle details and the diversity of the flavors, aromas and colors that emerge throughout your stay. Enjoy the seven award-winning restaurants, five bars, and family activities at the Fiesta Kids Club, all in grand all inclusive style that will turn any visit into the vacation of a lifetime.
Two exclusive amenities of Grand Fiesta Americana Los Cabos are its SOMMA WineSPA, the only spa in Los Cabos and Mexico that incorporates the benefits of wine - vinotherapy - to help you relax and beautify your body and its golf course, which ranks in the top 10 on the Golf Digest magazine's list of the "Top 50 Best Golf Hotels in the World".
Grand Fiesta Americana Los Cabos All Inclusive Golf & Spa has been recognized with the AAA Four Diamond Award for 2012, as well as its Rosato Restaurant.
** Unless otherwise noted, prices listed are
per person, based on double occupancy. Prices do not include baggage charges that may apply.
Please see the Terms and Conditions
for additional information.
Located on a private beach (non-swimmable) in the corridor between Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo by Cabo del Sol Golf Course.Distance from Airport:
San José del Cabo International Airport (SJD) - 15.5 milesDistance from Downtown:
6 miles from downtown Cabo San LucasDistance from Attractions:
6 miles from marina in downtown Cabo San LucasDistance from Beach:
Located on the beach. However, ocean swimming is not recommended due to strong current.Local Transportation Options:
Taxi or car rentalCar Rentals at Hotel:
Complimentary parking is available.
5 (Luxury)Number of Rooms:
Room Category Descriptions:
- HLK/HLD/DL - Deluxe
Modern and comfortable room featuring a private balcony with garden view and luxurious amenities.
Occupancy: 3 adults / 4 total
Bedding HLK: 1 king bed
Bedding HLD: 2 double beds
Bedding DL: 1 king or 2 double beds (upon request and subject to availability at check-in)
- VSTU/SUP - Superior Room Ocean View
Carefully designed room that offers beautiful ocean views. Rooms feature hypoallergenic bedding sets, extra quilt, marble bathrooms with wood dressing tables with a shower and bath, kitchenette with microwave oven, mini-bar and sink.
Occupancy: 2 adults / 4 total
Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 full beds(upon request and subject to availability at check-in)
- HKOV/HDOV/DOV - Deluxe Ocean View
Admire the grandeur of the Sea of Cortez with a spectacular view from your private balcony. Same features as a Deluxe room.
Occupancy: 3 adults / 4 total
Bedding HKOV: 1 king bed
Bedding HDOV: 2 double beds
Bedding DOV: 1 king or 2 double beds (upon request and subject to availability at check-in)
- HFK/HFD - Grand Club
Designed exclusively for those seeking a first-class stay, offering amenities such as VIP Concierge Lounge, daily continental buffet breakfast, imported alcoholic drinks and light snacks daily, as well as the pool and exclusive beach with VIP service and access to the personalized Club and Beach concierge. Includes private area, private pool, private balcony, marble floors and bathroom with separate shower and bathtub. All Grand Club rooms have an ocean view and are located on the 6th floor.
Occupancy: 3 adults / 4 total
Bedding HFK: 1 king
Bedding HFD: 2 double beds
- V1BD/JS - Junior Suite
Beautifully designed and spacious living areas with garden or ocean views. Room features a separate living and dining area with a full-size sofa bed and dining table for four people, fully equipped kitchen with state-of-the-art appliances and dish and silverware sets, LCD flat-screen TV with cable and pay-per-view movies. Bathrooms feature marble, wood dressing tables, double sink vanity, separate shower and hydro-massage tub.
Occupancy: 4 adults / 4 total
Bedding: 1 king bed and 1 full sofa bed
- HMK - Master Suite
This suite, decorated in ochre and white tones, provides guest with a fresh and harmonious setting. Each room features a living area with TV, bar, entryway, bathroom and bedroom. From the privacy of your suite, you can admire the spectacular view of the Sea of Cortez from a private terrace.
Occupancy: 2 adults / 2 total
Bedding: 1 king bed
- 2BD - 2 Bedroom Suite
This beautiful spacious suite features a living room, dining area and table for four, fully-equipped kitchen with state-of-the-art appliances, dishes and silverware. Bathrooms are complete with marble and wood dressing tables, double sink vanity, a separate shower and hydro-massage tub. Located in the Villa section nestled on the cliffs where guests can enjoy breathtaking views of the Sea of Cortez and surrounding desert landscape. Villa building is located near the main lobby building and connected by walkways. Guests can be taken in golf carts from one building to another.
Occupancy: 8 adults / 3 kids / 8 total
Bedding: 1 king bed, 2 queen beds and 1 full sofa bed
- Adjoining Rooms: Yes, upon request and subject to availability
- Air Conditioning: Yes
- Bathroom Amenities: Full bathroom with shower and bathtub, hair dryer, vanity mirror and bath amenities.
- Balcony / Patio: Yes
- Cribs: Yes, upon request and subject to availability
- Internet Access: Yes, complimentary Wi-Fi available throughout the resort
- Iron / Ironing Board: Yes /Yes
- Kitchen Facilities: Select rooms
- Non-Smoking Rooms: Yes, all rooms
- Rollaway Beds: Yes, upon request and subject to availability
- Safe Deposit Boxes: Yes
- Smoke Alarm / Sprinklers: Yes / Yes
- Telephone: Yes
- Television / Radio: Yes Cable TV, DVD Player and radio alarm clock
- Babysitting Service: Yes, additional charges apply
- Check-in / Check-out: 3:00pm / 12:00 noon
- Child Ages: Children 4 years of age and under stay free with adult when using existing bedding
- Concierge: Yes
- Courtesy Room / Day Room: Yes
- Elevators: Yes
- Housekeeping Service: Yes, daily
- Luggage Check / Storage: Yes
- Luggage Porter / Bellhop: Yes
- Number of Floors: 7 floors
- Other Guest Services: Turn-down service, guest services desk, meeting room and equipment, coffee makers and teapots in rooms
Details on hotel facilities for the physically challenged are available through our reservations sales staff. All ADA handicap room requests must be processed through our reservations center on a special request basis with the hotels to confirm availability of rooms prior to arrival. Please call for details.Handicapped rooms:
Yes, one room available upon requestPreconfirmed handicapped rooms:
YesWheelchairs available at hotel:
YesHandrails in bathroom:
YesBars in shower/chair:
NoAlert Plus - audio/visual alert system:
YesSmoke detectors with flashing light:
YesLamps that flash on/off if phone rings:
NoSeeing eye dogs allowed:
- Vina del Mar - Serving daily champagne brunch buffet and a la carte dinner with Mexican and traditional dishes. Weekly theme nights feature Mexican and Italian specialties.
- Rosato - With soft light elegance and Northern Italian cuisine, this Trattoria styled restaurant offers wonderful evening views of the Sea of Cortez, with both indoor dining room and terrace seating. Dining room offers marble bar, stylized murals, and live piano music with a wine bar. Dress Code is casual elegant. Open for dinner.
- Peninsula - Fine dining al fresco in an ocean side setting. Featuring the freshest Pacific Rim and international specialties, Peninsula shines during the day as a lively outdoor restaurant offering a relaxing and casual lunch. In the evening, Peninsula transforms into the experience that is, “Peninsula by Night”, including the renowned, “Barefoot Elegance Experience” along with an outdoor fire pit serving coffee and after-dinner drinks as well as offering a GPS telescope for night-time star watching.
- El Mexicano - Serving colorful traditional Mexican cuisine with a delightful view of the Sea of Cortez at this a la carte restaurant. Dress code is casual elegant. Open for dinner only.
- The Grill - Located near the pool serving grilled favorites in a causal setting. Open daily for lunch.
- La Bodega - Innovative ideas and fusion of styles, featuring favorites from the Argentina grill with subtle touches from Brazil in a relaxed ambience with tango music. Open for dinner.
- La Cevicheria - The relaxed atmosphere is ideal to savor delicious fish and seafood dishes, plus cold beer and tropical drinks. Open daily for lunch.
- Sushi Sky Bar - The relaxing lounge atmosphere with spectacular sky views is the perfect place for a romantic dinner or meal with your friends. Enjoy a selection of fresh sushi, national and imported drinks, cocktails and music. Open for dinner.
- Tapas Bar & Fire Pit - The hotel's Tapas Bar & Fire Pit is the perfect experience for sundown and into the night, gazing at the beautiful moon and stars. It offers exquisite tapas from the hotel chef, plus domestic and imported drinks, cocktails and the joy of live music.
- Room Service - Yes, 24 hours daily.
Cocktail Lounges or Bars:
- Bikini Swim-up Bar - The hotel's pool bar, offering swim-up drink service, light snacks in and around pool deck.
- Lobby Bar - Decorated with dozens of candles, the Lobby Bar features music and a commanding view of the hotel grounds and the ocean beyond. The bar specializes in top shelf liquors, Cuban cigars, and high-end tequilas.
- Cigar Bar - Cigar lovers flock to this open-air terrace with a view of the Sea of Cortez. There's also a magnificent international bar.
- Sushi Sky Bar - Relax in a lounge atmosphere with spectacular views of the sky and sea. Serving a selection national and imported drinks and cocktails.
- La Bodega - Awaken your senses with great food and your favorite drink from the bar, let the rhythm of tango music transport you to the beautiful countryside of Argentina.
- Tapas Bar & Fire Pit - The perfect experience for sundown and into the night, offering tapas as well as domestic and imported drinks and cocktails with live music.
- Fire Pit with live music nightly
- Shows and activities throughout the day and night
- Theme parties
- Pool: 6
- Whirlpool: 3
- Beach: Located on the beach. Ocean swimming not recommended due to strong currents.
- Watersports: No
- Spa: SOMMA WineSPA offers treatments with wines from the Mediterranean region. The only spa in Los Cabos and Mexico that incorporates the benefits of wine - vinotherapy - to help you relax. Additional fees apply for spa services.
- Fitness Center: Yes
- Golf: Yes, access to the two championship golf courses of Cabo del Sol Golf Club including the famous Jack Nicklaus Ocean Course, listed as one of the top 100 golf courses outside of the U.S., and the Cabo del Sol Desert Course, known as one of the best courses in Mexico. Special discounts are available. Additional fees apply for golf.
- Tennis: No
- Shopping: Gift shop, jewelry store, tobacco store and boutique
- Other: Activities by the pool area and the beach daily. Programmed daily with recreational activities scheduled by the hotel pool and beach such as, sand castle contest, painting t-shirts, volleyball, water polo, mini Olympics, build your own boat, kites, cooking and cocktail classes, dance classes, yoga classes for beginners, Spanish lessons and many other Mexican experiences to experience the warmth of Mexico. During the night, tequila and wine tasting, and three times per week themed nights are offered.
All-Inclusive Plan Rating:
All-Inclusive Features Include:
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner a la carte or buffet
- Unlimited domestic and select imported drinks (surcharge for premium brand liquors)
- In-room minibar stocked once daily with soft drinks, water and beer
- 24-hour room service (surcharge for premium brands and by the bottle)
- High speed internet access
- Use of fully equipped fitness center
- Daily daytime and evening entertainment
- Includes accommodation, taxes and gratuities
- Vina del Mar - Buffet
- Peninsula - International
- The Grill - Grilled favorites
- La Cevicheria - Seafood
- Vina del Mar - Mexican and Italian theme nights
- Rosato - Italian
- Peninsula - International
- El Mexicano - Mexican cuisine
- La Bodega - Argentina grill
- Tapas Bar & Fire Pit - Tapas
- Sushi Sky Bar
Yes, 24 hours dailyIn-room Food Options:
In-room minibar stocked once daily with soft drinks, water and beer.Restaurant Reservations Required:
Yes, select restaurants require reservationsDining Restrictions or Limitations:
Additional surcharges may apply for premium beveragesBeverage Details:
- Non-alcoholic soft drinks, juice, coffee, tea and bottled water
- Unlimited domestic and international alcoholic beverages
In-room Beverage Options:
Beverage Restrictions or Limitations:
- In-room minibar
- Soft drinks
- Assorted teas
- Bottled water
Premium beverages may have additional surchargeEntertainment Details:
Daytime Entertainment Options:
Evening Entertainment Options:
Children’s Activity Program:
- Shows and activities
- Theme parties
- Fire Pit with live music nightly
Yes, Fiesta Kids Club
- For details on the Children’s Activity Program, please see the Family Program section for this hotel
Daytime Activity Options:
- Yoga classes
- Cooking lessons
- Beach volleyball
- Beach games
Evening Activity Options:
Activity Restrictions or Limitations:
- Tequila tasting
- Live music
Scuba diving and golfHotel Services or Amenities NOT Included in the All-Inclusive Program:
- Spa services at SOMMA WineSPA
- Gift shop items
- Offsite motorized water sports
- Long distance - International and domestic phone calls
- Laundry services
- Romantic dinner by the pool/beach
- Minimum check-in age: 18
- Credit card deposit required upon check-in: Yes
- Hotel does not accept US Dollars as form of payment. Payment for services at the hotel must be provided in Mexican Pesos (MXN).
- USD cash is not accepted to execute any money exchange (USD to Pesos or Pesos to USD). Guests are required to use ATM or nearby bank office for such transactions.
- Credit and debit cards are accepted, all charges will appear in Mexican Pesos (MXN).
Good to Know
- Great hotel for golfers
- Excellent property for relaxation. It's easy to find a quiet place in one of the many tucked away coves next to the pool area.
- Hotel ranks in the top 10 on Golf Digest magazine's list of the "Top 50 Best Hotels in the World".
- SOMMA WineSPA is the only spa in Los Cabos and Mexico that incorporates the benefits of wine - vinotherapy - to help you relax.
- Hotel has been recognized with the AAA Four Diamond Award for 2012, as well as its Rosato Restaurant.
- Offers breathtaking views of the sea and of the desert mountains
- Caters to the upscale client wanting a luxury property, excellent service, privacy, and the convenience of having two golf courses on each side of the property.
- Great for singles, couples, families and honeymooners
- Ocean swimming is not recommended
- Reminder: Due to Mexico regulations the hotel will no longer accept payment in US Dollars at the Hotels/Resorts. All services shall be in Mexican Pesos. When using a credit or debit card, the charges are being made in Mexican Pesos. Due to this same regulation, the hotel may no longer accept USD cash as a form of payment or to execute any money exchange. Guests are required to either use ATM or utilize any bank office nearby.
- Child Ages: Children 4 years of age and under stay free with an adult when using existing bedding.
- Children's Activity Program: Fiesta Kids Club - Special section for children offering activities and games supervised by professional staff. Activities for children from 4 to 12 years old, including food, snacks and drinks. Indoor and outdoor activities: Crafts and painting classes, balloon figures, plaster and clay. Projection of cartoons, educational games, sport tournaments at the pool and different games by the beach. Teens Club: Available only for teenagers from 13 onwards. Video games, billiards table, 3D displays, music, films, non-alcoholic cocktails and snacks.
- Babysitting Service: Yes, additional fees may apply. May be arranged with the concierge upon arrival.
- Children's Amenities: Fiesta Kids Club offers activities included for children from 4 to 12 years of age, including kids meals, beverage and indoor and outdoor activities (cartoon projections, etc.).
Aeromexico Vacations offers a Luxury program, featuring first-class airfare
and luxurious accommodations, and a Romance program, featuring honeymoons and destination weddings.
Luxury guests enjoy the following special amenities at Grand Fiesta Americana Los Cabos Golf & Spa:
- Private check-in with champagne toast and chilled towels
- Bottle of champagne opened at check-in will be brought to room "on ice"
- 50-minute massage at SOMMA WineSPA per person, per stay (max of 2 massages per room per stay. Valid only with the Grand Club, Junior Suite, Master Suite and 2 Bedroom Suite rooms)
- Amenities are valid per reservation and subject to change.
Available only through the Romance program.
Honeymoon couples staying at this resort receive complimentary honeymoon bonus values featuring
- Bottle of sparkling wine in the room
- Pastry welcome amenity in the room
- Early check-in and late check out (upon request and subject to availability upon check-in)
- Breakfast in bed (reservation must be made through concierge department)
- Complimentary beach cabana for one day (reservations must be made upon arrival with concierge department)
To qualify, your hotel must be confirmed as part of the Romance program. Restrictions apply including
- Applicable room categories: All
- Minimum length of stay: 3 night minimum stay
- Documentation: Honeymoon couple must present a wedding invitation or a copy of recent marriage certificate at time of check-in.
- Services are valid per room per stay unless otherwise noted
- Services are subject to change or substitution based on availability at the discretion of the hotel
- No cash value for unused services
We strive to maintain the most up-to-date information about hotel properties. However, as hotels may change the information about their properties at any time without notice, we cannot be held responsible for any omissions or errors in this section.