Ave Camaron Sabalo S/N
Mexican-style, 3-story hotel built across the street from the beach and located steps away from El Cid's golf and tennis facilities. The El Cid Granada is accessible to its sister hotel, the El Cid Castilla Beach Hotel, through a sky bridge. The truly all-inclusive features of the El Cid Granada are located at the El Cid Castilla Beach Hotel, including the restaurants, bars, disco, watersports, kids club, and nightly shows.
The truly all-inclusive features of the El Cid Granada are located at the El Cid Castilla Beach Hotel, including the restaurants, bars, disco, watersports, kids club, and nightly shows.
** Unless otherwise noted, prices listed are
per person, based on double occupancy. Prices do not include baggage charges that may apply.
Please see the Terms and Conditions
for additional information.
Located in the heart of Mazatlán's Golden Zone, across the street from the beach, and a 2-minute stroll to the pools, beach, and restaurants of El Cid Castilla Beach.Distance from Airport:
Mazatlán International Airport (MZT) - 12 milesDistance from Downtown:
4 miles from downtown
Distance from Attractions:
Local Transportation Options:
- 2 blocks walking distance to the Golden Zone
- Within walking distance of Senor Frogs restaurant and disco
- Within walking distance of shopping, restaurants and nightlife Distance from Beach: 250 yards, located across the street from beach. Can be accessed through El Cid Castilla Beach Hotel via a walkway over the street.
Bus and taxiCar Rentals at Hotel:
2 (Moderate)Number of Rooms:
Room Category Descriptions:
- SU - Studio
Featuring tropical garden views from private balcony or patio. All Studios feature contemporary décor in a comfortable and pleasant atmosphere. Enjoy the convenience of a kitchenette with an oven, refrigerator, and cooking and dining utensils. Rooms have individual climate control with air conditioning and a coffee maker, in-room safe, balcony, satellite TV, iron and ironing board, direct-dial telephone, and purified water.
Occupancy: 4 adults / 4 total
Bedding: 1 king or 2 double beds
- S1 - 1-Bedroom Suite Garden View
Spacious rooms feature a living and dining room with 2 bathrooms, a kitchenette, wall-to-wall marble flooring, separate living area with satellite TV, and balcony with tropical garden views. The bathroom features a large shower area and bathtub, hair dryer, and marble walls. Rooms have individual climate control with air conditioning and ironing board, direct-dial phone, a coffeemaker, and purified water.
Occupancy: 5 adults / 6 total (5 children max)
Bedding: 1 king-size bed and 2 double beds
- Adjoining Rooms: Yes
- Air Conditioning: Yes
- Bathroom Amenities: Hair dryer
- Balcony / Patio: Yes
- Cribs: Yes, for an additional charge
- Internet Access: Wireless Internet available in public areas; additional fess apply
- Iron / Ironing Board: Yes
- Kitchen Facilities: Rooms have kitchenettes with stovetops, refrigerators, cooking utensils, and microwaves.
- Non-Smoking Rooms: No
- Rollaway Beds: Not available
- Safe Deposit Boxes: Yes, complimentary
- Smoke Alarm / Sprinklers: No
- Telephone: Yes
- Television / Radio: Satellite TV / Yes
- Babysitting Service: Yes, for an additional charge
- Check-in / Check-out: 3:00pm / 12 noon
- Child Ages: Children 14 years of age and under stay free with adult when using existing bedding
- Concierge: Yes
- Courtesy Room / Day Room: No
- Elevators: Yes
- Housekeeping Service: Daily
- Luggage Check / Storage: Yes
- Luggage Porter / Bellhop: Yes
- Number of Floors: 3 floors
- Other Guest Services: Laundry facilities available for an additional fee.
Details on hotel facilities for the physically challenged are available through our reservations sales staff. All ADA handicap room requests must be processed through our reservations center on a special request basis with the hotels to confirm availability of rooms prior to arrival. Please call for details.Handicapped rooms:
NoPreconfirmed handicapped rooms:
NoWheelchairs available at hotel:
YesHandrails in bathroom:
NoBars in shower/chair:
NoAlert Plus - audio/visual alert system:
NoSmoke detectors with flashing light:
NoLamps that flash on/off if phone rings:
NoSeeing eye dogs allowed:
- El Patio - Open for breakfast and snacks. Serving delicious Argentinean cuisine; a la carte.
- More restaurants at El Cid Castilla Beach
- Room Service - No
Cocktail Lounges or Bars:
- Only at El Cid Castilla Beach
- Only at El Cid Castilla Beach
- Pool: 1 outdoor pool
- Whirlpool: Yes, 1
- Beach: Located across the street. Guests have access to the beach in front of El Cid Castilla Beach Hotel via a bridge walkway over the street.
- Watersports: Kayaks and boogie boards at El Cid Castilla Beach.
- Spa: Full-service spa and salon at nearby El Cid Country Club. Services include steam-room, sauna, whirlpool, massage, herbal wraps, body treatments, aromatherapy, facials, hair styling, waxing, and manicures and pedicures.
- Fitness Center: Yes, complimentary
- Golf: Private country club with PGA Rated 18-hole course for guests only and 9-hole course created by Lee Trevino.
- Tennis: Yes, lighted courts
All-Inclusive Plan Rating:
Modest All-Inclusive OptionAll-Inclusive Features Include:
- All meals
- Alcoholic (International house brands) and non-alcoholic beverages at El Cid Granada and El Cid Castilla Beach Hotel
- Non-motorized watersports including use of kayaks and boogie boards
- Daytime beach and pool activity program
- Kids Club access for ages 4-12. Open from 10am to 10pm (located at El Cid Castilla)
- Teens Club access for ages 13-17. Open from 11am to 9pm (located at El Cid Castilla)
- Use of gym, sauna, and steam room at the El Cid Club House
- All taxes and gratuities
- El Patio - Located at the El Cid Granada Hotel. Open 6 days a week, reservations required.
- El Campeador - Located at the El Cid Castilla beach. Open daily for breakfast buffet
- La Alhambra Restaurant - Located at the El Cid Castilla Beach. Open daily for lunch buffet.
- Club de Playa, Swim-up bar - A la carte lunch and snacks
- El Alcazar - Italian a la carte dinner. Located at the El Cid Castilla Beach. Open 6 days a week, reservations required.
- La Cascada - Mexican gourmet a la carte dinner. Located at the El Cid Castia Beach. Open 6 days a week, reservations required.
- El Patio - Argentinian a la carte dinner. Located at the El Cid Granada Hotel. Open 6 days a week, reservations required.
NoIn-room Food Options:
NoRestaurant Reservations Required:
Yes, at El Alcazr, La Cascada, and El PatioDining Restrictions or Limitations:
Surcharches apply for lobster, jumbo shrimp, and ChateaubriandBeverage Details:
- International house brands of liquor, beer, and wine
In-room Beverage Options:Beverage Restrictions or Limitations:
Yes, all beverages are served by the glassBeverage Surcharges:
Evening Entertainment Options:
- La Pergola Theater - Dinner theater at the Castilla offers different theme shows every night, such as Latin, Caribbean, and karaoke night
Children's Activity Program:
- Kids Club - For children 4 to 12 years of age (Located at El Cid Castilla Beach Hotel)
- Teens Club - For teens 13 to 17 years of age (Located at El Cid Castilla Beach Hotel)
- For details on the Children's Activity Program, please see the Family Program section for this hotel
Daytime Activity Options:
- Non-motorized watersports, including sailing, boogie boards, and kayaks, at the Castilla Beach Hotel Aqua Center (one hour daily per person)
- Scheduled daytime pool and beach activities for adults and children at Marina and Castilla
- Fitness center at El Cid Country Club.
- Steam and Sauna at El Cid Country Club.
Evening Activity Options:
Activity Restrictions or Limitations:
- Nightly theme buffet dinners with live show at La Pergola Theater (Available at El Cid Castilla Beach Hotel).
Kayaks, boogie-boards from 10am-4pm. One hour daily, must be 12 years or older.Other Services or Amenities Included:
- All gratuities, taxes and fees, luggage handling
Hotel Services or Amenities NOT Included in the All-Inclusive Program:
- The all-inclusive features of the El Cid Granada are located at the El Cid Castilla Beach Hotel, including the restaurants, bars, disco, watersports, kids club, and nightly shows.
- Room service, spa services, golf, telephone charges
- Minimum check-in age: 21
- Credit Card Deposit Required Upon Check In: Yes
Good to Know
- Quiet, calm property with spacious, oversized rooms
- Great for budget-minded travelers
- Great for customers looking for a tranquil atmosphere, yet near the action.
- Guests must walk over the sky bridge to access the all-inclusive features located at El Cid Castilla Beach Hotel
- Hotel is located across the street from the beach
- Child Ages: Children 12 years of age and under stay free with adult when using existing bedding. All-Inclusive Option - Children 7 years of age and under stay and eat free with adult when using existing bedding.
- Children's Activity Program: Cid's Kids Club for children 4-12 years of age, available daily, fee may apply. All activities take place at the resort. Teen Club for kids ages 13-17 years, open daily, fee applies.
- Babysitting Service: Yes, fee applies
||You'll love the pleasant comfort of this three-story, Mexican-style, low-rise hotel built around beautiful gardens. The serenity and beauty of the swimming pool is unique. And located only a few steps away from El Cid's golf and tennis facilities, the El Cid Granada is accessible to El Cid Castilla Beach Hotel through a sky bridge.
We strive to maintain the most up-to-date information about hotel properties. However, as hotels may change the information about their properties at any time without notice, we cannot be held responsible for any omissions or errors in this section.