Ave. Colon esq Calle 60, a 100 metros del Paseo Montego
Merida, Mexico, 97000
Hyatt Regency Merida is a modern and elegant hotel conveniently located at the center of Merida's business and commercial district. Comfortable rooms feature contemporary décor and marble bathrooms. Enjoy onsite dining, wireless Internet access, and an outdoor pool with swim-up bar.
** Unless otherwise noted, prices listed are
per person, based on double occupancy. Prices do not include baggage charges that may apply.
Please see the Terms and Conditions
for additional information.
Located in Merida's business and commercial districtDistance from Airport:
Merida Manuel Crescencio Rejón International Airport (MID) - 6 milesDistance from Downtown:
Distance from Attractions:
Distance from Beach:
- Palace of Montejos - within walking distance
- Convention Center - 3 miles
- Commerical Center - 5 miles
Not on the beachLocal Transportation Options:
Taxi, public busCar Rentals at Hotel:
Covered valet parking, additional fees apply.
4 (Deluxe)Number of Rooms:
Room Category Descriptions:
- DL/DL / DDBL / KING - Deluxe Room
Rooms offer individual air conditioning, color TV, desk, safety box, alarm clock, bathroom with bathtub and shower, hair dryer, coffee maker, bathrobes, iron and ironing board.
Occupancy: 3 adults / 4 total
Bedding: DL: 1 king or 2 double beds - subject to availability at time of check-in
Bedding: DDBL: 2 double beds
Bedding: KING: 1 king bed
- CLBD / CLBK - Club Room
In addition to all amenities of the Deluxe Room, guests of the Club Room enjoy access to the Regency Club. This lounge serves daily breakfast in the morning and cocktails in the evening.
Bedding: CLBD: 2 double beds
Bedding: CLBK: 1 king bed
- Adjoining Rooms: Yes
- Air Conditioning: Yes
- Bathroom Amenities: Bathrobe, hair dryer, tub and shower
- Balcony / Patio: No
- Cribs: Yes, upon request
- Internet Access: Yes, high-speed wired and wireless in room. Wireless available in public areas. Additional fees apply
- Iron / Ironing Board: Yes
- Kitchen Facilities: Coffee maker, minibar
- Non-Smoking Rooms: Yes
- Rollaway Beds: Yes, upon request
- Safe Deposit Boxes: Yes, in room and at front desk
- Smoke Alarm / Sprinklers: Yes
- Telephone: Yes, with voicemail
- Television / Radio: Cable TV / Radio alarm clock
- Babysitting Service: Yes, additional fees apply
- Check-in / Check-out: 3:00pm / 12:00 noon
- Child Ages: Children 12 years of age and under stay free with adult when using existing bedding
- Concierge: Yes
- Courtesy Room / Day Room: No
- Elevators: Yes, 3
- Housekeeping Service: Daily
- Luggage Check / Storage: Yes
- Luggage Porter / Bellhop: Yes
- Number of Floors: 18 floors
- Other Guest Services: Laundry and dry cleaning service, Buisness Center, and currency exchange
Handicapped rooms: No
Preconfirmed handicapped rooms: No
TDD rooms: No
Wheelchair accessible: No
Wheelchairs available at hotel: No
Handrails in bathroom: No
Roll-in showers: No
Bars in shower/chair: No
Shower lift: No
Alert Plus - audio/visual alert system: No
Smoke detectors with flashing light: No
Lamps that flash on/off if phone rings: No
Shake alarms/pillows: No
Closed-captioned TV: No
Seeing eye dogs allowed: No
- Peregrina Bistro - Yucatecan and International specialties in a casual hacienda setting. Features an extensive daily breakfast buffet, Friday seafood buffet, and Sunday brunch buffet. Open daily for breakfast and lunch.
- Spasso Restaurant & Bar - Italian cuisine. Open for dinner, Monday through Saturday.
- Papillon - Pastry shop. Offers freshly baked pastries, breads, and cakes. Open daily.
- Room Service – Yes, 24 hours
Cocktail Lounges or Bars:
- Cielito Lindo - Lobby Lounge featuring speciality cocktails and a light snack menu. Open daily.
- Pool: Yes, outdoor
- Spa: No, however, in-room massages are available with a reservation (extra fee)
- Fitness Center: Yes, complimentary with cardio and weight machines
- Golf: Located nearby at La Ceiba golf course
- Tennis: Yes, 2 lighted courts
- Shopping: Tobacco shop, boutique area
- Minimum check-in age: 18
- Credit Card Deposit Required Upon Check In: Yes
- Year Built: 1994
- Most Recent Renovations: 2013 - Hotel is currently undergoing renovations. The lobby areas, Spasso restaurant, and pool will be closed until August 2013. Regency meeting rooms and Peregrina restaurant will be closed August through October 2013.
Good to Know
- Elegant hotel near golf, Mayan culture museums, town, and shopping
We strive to maintain the most up-to-date information about hotel properties. However, as hotels may change the information about their properties at any time without notice, we cannot be held responsible for any omissions or errors in this section.