Boulevard Kukulcan Km 9.5
Cancun, Quintana Roo Mexico 77500
Located on Cancunís most secluded stretch of white-sand beach, Grand Fiesta Americana Coral Beach Cancun offers 602 all-suite oceanfront accommodations, each with a private terrace facing the Caribbean and lagoon-like pool. The resortís top two floors are dedicated to the Grand Club, which provides lavish services and above-and-beyond amenities, both pool and beachside, as well as a dedicated lounge and a 24-hour concierge service. The 40,000-square-foot, sleekly-designed Coral Beach Gem Spa offers innovative treatments inspired by gemstone therapy and a dramatic 10-step Hydrotherapy Ritual. Designed for children ages 3 to 12 or Gen Z-ers, Coral KidZ is designed to encourage interaction with other children as well with parents. Interior spaces offer individually designed zones for various age groups, and feature customized technology and bespoke hand painted artwork. Guests can choose from a variety dining outlets.
** Unless otherwise noted, prices listed are
per person, based on double occupancy. Prices do not include baggage charges that may apply.
Please see the Terms and Conditions
for additional information.
Located beachfront on a secluded stretch of white sand beach just steps away from nightlife, dining and shopping.Distance from Airport:
Cancun International Airport (CUN) - 12 milesDistance from Downtown:
5 milesDistance from Attractions:
5-minute walkDistance from Beach:
Located beachfrontLocal Transportation Options:
Taxi or busCar Rentals at Hotel:
EXL (Exceptional Luxury)Number of Rooms:
Room Category Descriptions:
- JK/JD - Junior Suite Ocean View
Luxurious rooms with marble floors, step-down living room area featuring sofa and chairs, spacious bathroom with separate vanity areas and a private furnished balcony with ocean views.
Occupancy: JK - 2 adults / 4 total
Occupancy: JD - 3 adults / 4 total
Bedding: JK - 1 king bed
Bedding: JD - 2 double beds
- JKO/JDO - Junior Suite Ocean Front
Luxurious rooms with marble floors, step-down living room area featuring sofa and chairs, spacious bathroom with separate vanity areas and a private furnished balcony with ocean font views.
Occupancy: JKO - 2 adults / 4 total
Occupancy: JDO - 3 adults / 4 total
Bedding: JKO - 1 king bed; JDO - 2 double beds
- GK/GD - Junior Suite Grand Club
Luxurious rooms with the best views in the best location featuring marble floors, step-down living room area with sofa and chairs, spacious bathroom with separate vanity areas and a private furnished balcony with oceanfront views. Suites also include Grand Club services and amenities including; access to the Grand Club Lounge with outstanding panoramic views, concierge, VIP check-in and check-out, culinary presentations, complimentary Wi-Fi and exclusive amenities and services at the Grand Beach Club and Sundeck.
Occupancy: GK - 2 adults / 4 total
Occupancy: GD - 3 adults / 4 total
Bedding: GK - 1 king bed
Bedding: GD - 2 double beds
- MK - Master Suite
Luxurious and spacious rooms featuring marble floors, private sitting areas, luxurious bathrooms with double vanities, a whirlpool, separate shower and a large terrace including a reclining lounge, two chairs, a table and panoramic ocean views.
Occupancy: 2 adults / 4 total
Bedding: 1 king bed
- MKO - Master Suite Grand Club
Luxurious and spacious rooms featuring marble floors; private sitting areas; luxurious bathrooms with double vanities, whirlpools and separate showers; and a large terrace with a reclining lounge, two chairs, a table and panoramic ocean views. Suites also include Grand Club services and amenities such as access to the Grand Club Lounge with outstanding panoramic views, concierge, VIP check-in and check-out, culinary presentations, complimentary Wi-Fi, exclusive amenities and services at the Grand Beach Club and Sundeck.
Occupancy: 2 adults / 4 total
Bedding: 1 king bed
- Adjoining Rooms: Yes, subject to availability at time of check-in
- Air Conditioning: Yes
- Bathroom Amenities: Hair dryer, bathrobes and slippers.
- Balcony / Patio: Yes, private furnished balcony or terrace in all rooms
- Cribs: Yes, subject to availability at time of check in
- Internet Access: Yes, complimentary throughout the resort
- Iron / Ironing Board: Yes / Yes
- Kitchen Facilities: Minibar and coffee maker
- Non-Smoking Rooms: Yes, all rooms
- Rollaway Beds: No
- Safe Deposit Boxes: Yes, in room and complimentary
- Smoke Alarm / Sprinklers: Yes / Yes
- Telephone: Yes
- Television / Radio: Yes/Yes 32 flat-screen Smart TV / Alarm clock
- Babysitting Service: Yes, additional fees apply
- Check-in / Check-out: 3:00 pm / 12:00 noon
- Child Ages: Children 12 years old and younger stay free with adult when using existing bedding
- Concierge: Yes
- Courtesy Room / Day Room: Yes
- Elevators: Yes
- Housekeeping Service: Yes, daily
- Luggage Check / Storage: Yes
- Luggage Porter / Bellhop: Yes
- Number of Floors: 11 floors
- Other Guest Services: Business center
Details on hotel facilities for the physically challenged are available through our reservations sales staff. All ADA handicap room requests must be processed through our reservations center on a special request basis with the hotels to confirm availability of rooms prior to arrival. Please call for details.Handicapped rooms:
YesPreconfirmed handicapped rooms:
YesWheelchairs available at hotel:
Yes, subject to availabilityHandrails in bathroom:
YesBars in shower/chair:
NoAlert Plus - Audio/visual alert system:
YesSmoke detectors with flashing light:
YesLamps that flash on/off if phone rings:
NoClosed captioned TV:
YesSeeing eye dogs allowed:
- Vina del Mar - Buffet and ŗ la carte breakfast restaurant.
- Coral Cafe - European style bistro offering casual fare for lunch or dinner as well as gourmet pastries and coffee.
- Isla Contoy - Authentic fresh seafood grilled to order with extensive wine list and tropical drinks served under a grand palapa overlooking the Caribbean Sea. Open for lunch and dinner.
- La Joya - Vibrant and chic Latin restaurant serving authentic Mexican cuisine and memorable tequila tasting. Open for dinner.
- Le Basilic - AAA Five Diamond gourmet French Mediterranean featuring cuisine prepared by highly acclaimed Chef Henri Charvet. Open for dinner.
- Room Service - Yes, 24 hours daily.
Cocktail Lounges or Bars:
- Lobby Bar - Luxurious lounge featuring live music and Mariachis nightly.
- Bikini Bar - Outdoor beach and pool bar with a wide selection of domestic and international drinks, as well as a menu of snacks and small bites to eat
- Sunset Bar - Poolside bar specializing in light refreshments, sandwiches and hamburgers
- Sunrise Bar - Beachside bar offering a light menu of sandwiches, small bites, hamburgers and refreshing drinks
- Swim-up Bars - Three swim-up bars throughout the lagoon-like pool
- Live music nightly
- Reggae Nights
- Mexican Fiestas
- Mariachi bands
- Pool: Yes, one large lagoon-like pool divided into two sections.
- Whirlpool: No
- Beach: Located beachfront on a secluded stretch of white sand beach.
- Watersports: Snorkeling gear, kayaks and paddle board are complimentary for guests. Motorized water sports are also available for an additional cost.
- Spa: Yes, world class 40,000 square foot Gem Spa with sophisticated design, innovative treatments, unique amenities, a 10-step hydrotherapy ritual, 26 treatment rooms and beauty salon.
- Fitness Center: State-of-the-art fitness center specifically designed to provide sweeping views of the ocean and provides cardio equipment, free weights and yoga.
- Golf: No
- Tennis: No
- Shopping: Boutique onsite
- Minimum check-in age: 18
- Credit Card Deposit Required Upon Check In: Yes
- Year Built: 1990
- Most Recent Renovations: Newly designed Coral KidZ Club completed in 2015.
Good to Know
- Close proximity to shopping, dining and nightlife
- World-class destination Gem Spa with 40,000 square-feet, including a 10-step hydrotherapy circuit.
- Reminder - Due to Mexico regulations the hotel will no longer accept payment in U.S. (USD) dollars at the resorts. All services shall be in Mexican Pesos. When using a credit or debit card, the charges are being made in Mexican Pesos. Due to this same regulation, the hotel may no longer accept USD cash as a form of payment or to execute any money exchange. Guests are required to either use an ATM or utilize any nearby bank office.
- Child Ages: Children 12 years of age and under stay free with adult when using existing bedding
- Childrenís Activity Program: Coral KidZ Club offering daily supervised entertainment and activities including sand castle building, sea shell hunting, kids cooking classes, crafts and other interactive games. Interior space offering individually designed zones for various age groups and feature customized technology and bespoke hand painted artwork including areas to imagine and play, an open play theatre area. The outdoor area features remote controlled toy vehicles for multigenerational competition throughout the resort.
- Babysitting Service: Yes, for an additional charge
- Childrenís Amenities: Childrenís menu and childrenís pool
Aeromexico Vacations offers a Luxury program, featuring first-class airfare
and luxurious accommodations, and a Romance program, featuring honeymoons and destination weddings.
Available only through the Luxury program.
Guests purchasing a package through the Luxury program enjoy the following special privileges at Grand Fiesta Americana Cancun Coral Beach
- A bottle of sparkling wine upon arrival
- Strawberries dressed up in white- and dark-chocolate tuxedos
- Early check-in and late check-out (subject to availability)
- VIP treatment
- 25% off spa treatments (not combinable with resort credit)
- Offers subject to change without notice; other restrictions may apply.†
We strive to maintain the most up-to-date information about hotel properties. However, as hotels may change the information about their properties at any time without notice, we cannot be held responsible for any omissions or errors in this section.